Turmeric Gummies feature a colorful spice used in Asia for many centuries. This wondrous root from the ginger family is used in cosmetics and fabric dyeing, as well as bringing forward its heated qualities in cooking. Think of it this way: Turmeric’s color and touch of heat are just what you’re looking for to warm and care for you from the inside out.
Turmeric Gummies offer antioxidant and anti-inflammatory care because of compounds curcumin and piperine. Added to that, they reduce pain as they provide you with several protective benefits.
Source of Ingredients: All the ingredients are sourced and manufactured in the U.S. in FDA-certified facilities. Third-party tests of the product are conducted, assuring it is of high quality.
What Turmeric Gummies Will Do for You
Turmeric Gummies bring you powerful antioxidant ingredients that:
- Scavenge for and rid your body of the harmful free radicals that cause inflammation.
- Help to reduce pain associated with inflammation in joints.
- Aids with breathing because of its anti-inflammatory actions.
- Supports brain health as it appears that curcumin crosses the brain-blood barrier.
- Is suspected to reduce the inflammation and plaque buildup of Alzheimer’s disease
- May elevate the mood of those who tend toward depression.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is recommended that you discuss use of over-the-counter products with your primary healthcare provider.
How to Use Turmeric Gummies
For best results take 1 capsule twice a day in the morning and evening, preferably before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing, children under 18 years, and people with a known medical condition, should consult with their physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
- Keep out of children’s reach. (Best to lock up medications and supplements when there are children in a household.)
Healthviber manufactures this product.
Its office is located at 9204 S. Commercial Ave, STE 304, Chicago, IL 60617.
There are no reviews yet.