Beets are beautiful! This supplement provides you with all the goodness held within these colorful tubers. Beetroot powder is energizing as well as protective. That energy is because of how this powder helps with circulation, including the boost you want when going out for a run, cycling, or hitting the dance floor.
Organic Beetroot is used as a supplement to offer you the benefits of fresh beets every day! The vitamins and minerals include manganese, potassium, and iron. All of these, plus a healthy dose of nitrates, promote energy and overall well-being, supporting your health every day.
Source of Ingredients: All the ingredients are sourced and manufactured in the U.S. in FDA-certified facilities. Third-party tests of the product are conducted, assuring it is of high quality.
What Organic Beetroot Will Do for You
Organic Beetroot is good for you today and for your future as tomorrow’s health is built on today’s choices. Clearly, this Organic Beetroot is a wise choice as it:
- Contains vitamins and minerals that provide an array of varied health benefits.
- Helps to build strong bones.
- Boosts energy and circulation, along with providing the iron needed by red blood cells.
- Has antioxidant qualities that aid with fighting infections and reducing inflammation.
- Protects your heart by stimulating circulation and balancing blood pressure.
- Contains nitrates and a compound that may protect against dementia because of improved brain circulation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is recommended that you discuss use of over-the-counter products with your primary healthcare provider.
How to Use Organic Beetroot
For best results as a supplement, take 2 veggie capsules once a day, preferably 20-30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take this same dose 30 minutes prior to exercise if using this supplement to boost workout performance.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Consult with your primary healthcare provider if you have kidney stones or other kidney disease.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing, children under 18 years, and people with a known medical condition, should consult with their physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
- Keep out of children’s reach. (Best to lock up medications and supplements when there are children in a household.)
Healthviber manufactures this product. Its office is located at 9204 S. Commercial Ave, STE 304, Chicago, IL 60617.
There are no reviews yet.